Lot 15-9-9 – Kaolinite Way
Alamosa, Colorado 81101
BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN VIEWS – Rocky Mountains, Colorado
FIVE ACRE RANCHES IN ALAMOSA COUNTY, COLORADO
From Alamosa 7 miles North on HWY 17 to Stanley Road. Turn left go .3 miles and turn right on Agate Lane Agate Lane turns left and then theres some curves in the Road and the Lot will be on your Left.
A few hours drive to Denver and many of the country’s leading resorts in Colorado and nearby New Mexico, including Taos and Santa Fe.
FIVE ACRES COLORADO HUNTING, FISHING, SKIING, CAMPING
IN THE HEART OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAIN RANGE, COLORADO
- Rocky Mountains, Colorado located in south-central Colorado.
- South-central Colorado’s premiere residential ranch community.
- 10 minutes north of Alamosa, 2 miles east of Highway 17.
- A few minutes drive to Blanca and Fort Garland.
- The San Luis Valley is an agricultural community centered on Alamosa with Adam’s State College nearby.This is a prime bulding site. The views will take your breath away. Only a few 5 acre ranch lots remain for sale in this block. Rocky Mountains, Colorado is just a short drive to Alamosa for Shopping, Dining out or Entertainment. You’ll find Walmart, Safeway, Starbucks,, Kmart, Home Depot ect. There are well known hotels and motels in the area.
From Alamosa take HWY 17 North approx. 9 miles to Lane 2 North. Turn right, go East 1.3 miles Road ends in T intersection. Turn left onto Rd 111 go North about .25 miles to Kaolinite Way, turn Right and stay to the Right(not straight) go another approximate .25 miles and Lot 9 will be on your right. No electric or close neighbors.
PROPERTY TAXES: Annual Property Taxes are approximately $200.00
PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION DUES: N/A
UTILITIES: Buyer to Install Power: Solar/Generator/Alternate Energy; Water: Well; Sewer: Septic; Phone: In Area