#Lot 1-104-5,6 – Oberlon Road
Pearce, Cochise County, AZ 85625
2 Acres – 5 Lots to Power
ARIZONA RESIDENTIAL RANCH SITES
2 LOTS – BUILD 2 HOMES!
Cochise County is encircled by majestic mountain ranges. The Sulphur Springs valley boasts an agricultural and western adventure lifestyle with all the comforts of a much larger community. Weather is great! Winter temperatures rarely get below 60 °F (17 °c) and the average summer temperature 75 °f (24 °c). Outdoor activities are year round. The area is great for golf, hiking, horseback riding and biking with swimming, tennis and historic western towns to explore.
· Sunsites is a one hour drive from Tucson.
· Located at 4,200 feet (1,280 m) elevation in clean, clear air.
· A residential community in the historic old west.
· Local farms are famous for pistachios, apples and ranching.
· Near Cochise Stronghold and the Coronado National Forest.
· Sunsites has a championship 18 hole golf course, shopping, library, restaurants, six churches, fire station, post office, and medical facilities.
Your down payment will be deducted from the purchase price. The balance is financed by Seller. There is an initial $199.00 documentation fee that covers the buyer’s total costs for closing, etc. You may pay more or pay off at any time without penalty.
PROPERTY TAXES:Annual Property Taxes are approximately $100.00 ($50.00 per lot)
PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION DUES: N/A
UTILITIES: Buyer to Install-Power: 5 Lots to Power; Solar/Alternate; Water: Well; Sewer: Septic; Phone: In Area