1. Can I build a house on this land?
2. Is there a time limit as to when I have to build?
3. What are the closing costs?
4. Is there a balloon payment with this financing?
5. Is land perked for septic?
6. I assume this property is free and clear and has been surveyed and staked?
7. Is there access to my land by road?
8. Are there maps of the property?
9. How many Square Feet are in an Acre?
10. How big is an acre in Metric Measure?
11. How am I protected with my purchase?
12. Why is a Warranty Deed better than a Grant Deed?
Is there a balloon payment with this financing?
There is no balloon payment. There is no penalty for early payment or paying more than the minimum every month. There is no fixed term under the financing.
I assume this property is free and clear and has been surveyed and staked?
The land is surveyed and staked as a subdivision or a registered land parcel in order for it to be sold. When the land is fully paid for the buyer will receive a Warranty Deed free of encumbrances.
Is there access to my land by road?
If the land is in an undeveloped subdivision the roads may not be cut in but you can go to the land to plan for future construction. Roads are scraped and maintained in any subdivision where there are homes and registered lots. Some areas are serviced by County Roads accessible from a nearby highway. Some intra subdivision roads may be maintained by the Property Owners Association.
Are there maps of the property?
In most cases the maps are posted on the bid site or on the offering page of the website http://MyEranch.com
How am I protected with my purchase?
Hawaiian Arizona Corporation has hundreds of satisfied customers. Until our auctions on eBay, as well as other premier auction sites, and the establishing of our website http://myEranch.com in the fall of 1999, sales were made exclusively through licensed real estate brokers and their agents. When you have completed your payments you will receive a Warranty Deed free and clear of all encumbrances. Optional escrow service is available at buyers cost.
Why is a Warranty Deed better than a Grant Deed?
Under a WARRANTY DEED the seller warrants the land to be free of encumbrances. With a Grant Deed the seller grants nothing but his/her interest in the property. Only accept a WARRANTY DEED from a land seller.