.75 Acres (more or less)
CALL FOR PRICE
Cochise County is encircled by majestic mountain ranges. The valley boasts an agricultural and western adventure lifestyle with all the comforts of a much larger community.
Weather is great! Winter temperatures rarely get below 60°f (17°c) and the average summer temperature 75°f (24°c).
Outdoor activities are year round. The area is great for golf, hiking, horseback riding and biking with swimming, tennis and historic western towns to explore.
- Sunsites is a one hour drive from Tucson.
- Located at 4,200 feet (1,280 m) elevation in clean, clear air.
- A residential community in the historic old west.
- Local farms are famous for pistachios, apples and ranching.
- Near Cochise Stronghold and the Coronado National Forest.
- There is a 9 hole golf course and members are working on reopening an 18 hole course.
- Shopping, library, restaurants, six churches, fire station, post office, bank, and medical facility are in the area.
Your down-payment will be deducted from the purchase price. The balance is financed by Seller at 9% interest. There is an initial $199.00 documentation fee that covers the buyer’s total costs for closing, etc. You may pay more or pay off at any time without penalty.
PROPERTY TAXES: Annual Property Taxes are approximately $50.00 Each Lot
PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION DUES: N/A
UTILITIES: Buyer to Install-Power: Solar/Alternate; Water: Well; Sewer: Septic; Phone: In Area