On Richland Road
Pearce, Cochise County, AZ 85625
(157×317) 43,769 sq ft. on Electric
Cochise County is encircled by majestic mountain ranges. The Sulphur Springs valley boasts an agricultural and western adventure lifestyle with all the comforts of a much larger community.
Weather is great! Winter temperatures rarely get below 60 °F (17 °c) and the average summer temperature 75 °f (24 °c).
Outdoor activities are year round. The area is great for golf, hiking, horseback riding and biking with swimming, tennis and historic western towns to explore.
- Sunsites is a one hour drive from Tucson.
- Located at 4,200 feet (1,280 m) elevation in clean ,clear air.
- A residential community in the historic old west.
- Local farms are famous for pistachios, apples and ranching.
- Near Cochise Stronghold and the Coronado National Forest.
- Sunsites has a 9 hole golf course (18-hole to re-open), shopping, library, restaurants, six churches, fire station, post office, and medical facilities.
PROPERTY TAXES: Annual Property Taxes are approximately $60.00
PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION DUES: N/A
UTILITIES: ON ELECTRIC; 5 lots away or Solar/Alternate; Buyer to install Water: Well;Buyer to install Sewer: Septic; Byer to install Phone: In Area