#Lot 1-104-5,6 – Oberlon Road
Pearce, Cochise County, AZ 85625
2 Acres – 5 Lots to Power
ARIZONA RESIDENTIAL RANCH SITES
2 LOTS – BUILD 2 HOMES!
Cochise County is encircled by majestic mountain ranges. The Sulphur Springs valley boasts an agricultural and western adventure lifestyle with all the comforts of a much larger community. Weather is great! Winter temperatures rarely get below 60 °F (17 °c) and the average summer temperature 75 °f (24 °c). Outdoor activities are year round. The area is great for golf, hiking, horseback riding and biking with swimming, tennis and historic western towns to explore.
· Sunsites is a one hour drive from Tucson.
· Located at 4,200 feet (1,280 m) elevation in clean, clear air.
· A residential community in the historic old west.
· Local farms are famous for pistachios, apples and ranching.
· Near Cochise Stronghold and the Coronado National Forest.
· Sunsites has a 9 hole golf course(18 hole to re-open), shopping, library, restaurants, six churches, fire station, post office, and medical facilities.
PROPERTY TAXES:Annual Property Taxes are approximately $140.00 ($70.00 per lot)
PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION DUES: N/A
UTILITIES: Buyer to Install-Power: 5 Lots to Power; Solar/Alternate; Water: Well; Sewer: Septic; Phone: In Area