Buying land has never been easier. Thanks to technology, you are just a few clicks away from finding, evaluating and purchasing land to build your dream home, or to hold as an investment for the future. Plus which, we offer financing with
- NO prequalifying
- NO credit check, and
- LOW down and monthly payments!
To get started:
- First, from our home page, choose the state in which you would like to purchase: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Montana or Oregon.
- Next, view the lots on the inventory list either randomly or, if you have a particular area of interest, click on the available lots there.
- Read the description, view the photos, the plat maps and in most cases the Mapquest map in which you can see the specific location of the lot in geographical relation to roads, nearby towns, cities. Read the details about utilities, taxes, association fees. (If the land you are interested in is in San Luis Valley Ranches, Colorado or Arizona Sunsites, click on Buyer Info in the upper left corner of the page. At the bottom of the page is a link to the Property Report, which you should read before making your decision to buy.)
- Unless you have specific knowledge about the state or area in the state in which the land is located, do some research. Thanks to the internet, you can access all kinds of information regarding the state, the county, the city or town. Weather, jobs, proximity of stores and services.
- Next, call our office at 1-800-715-LAND (5263) or 1-808-638-0678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the buying process. We will confirm the price of the land to you, based on whether you will be financing with us or paying cash. (Big discounts for cash buyers!!!)
- If you decide to purchase the land, your down payment can easily be made by debit or credit card (or if you prefer, a certified check or money order can be made out to Hawaiian Arizona Corporation and mailed to PO Box 700, Haleiwa, Hawaii, 96712.) Once that transaction is completed, we remove the land from our inventory so no one else can purchase it.
- We will take your name and address and prepare a contract to be mailed within 7 days, confirming lot number, purchase price, amount of down payment, amount to be financed and interest rate. That packet will also include some very helpful information about the area and the property you are purchasing.
- Check it carefully, sign and date it and return the original copy in the self-addressed envelope.
- If you are financing the balance, you will receive monthly statements from the Servicing Company, to make your monthly payments. You may also set up automatic monthly payments to come from your bank account or military paymaster to make it even easier.
- When you have paid your contract balance in full, you will receive a Warranty Deed free and clear of all encumbrances. The deed will be executed and sent to the appropriate county for recordation and returned to the address on the contract or as updated by you in our files. You are then the legal owner of the land to build on, sell, or hold as an investment. Congratulations!